Kills 99.99% viruses
As a protectant, it is effective for up to 180 days or more depending on the viral load.
Kills 99.99% bacteria and viruses!
Non-flammable, non-toxic, not harmful to skin.
Suitable for use on wide range of Surfaces including metal, glass screen, and fabrics.
Remains effective even when dry.
Proven to protect against Coronavirus, MRSA, Samonella, E.cole, P.aeruginosa, and more.
Toxins-free and biodegradable.
Suitable for use on wide range of surfaces
Sports & Recreation
Door & Door Knobs
Mark of assurance for treated surfaces
90mm x 55mm
105mm x 148mm
110mm x 75mm
In addition to protecting the surface from dangerous pathogens, antimicrobial coating also improves the surface’s appearance, durability, and corrosion resistance. They continue to perform even after repeated water exposure and regular cleaning.
A uniquely formulated antimicrobial coating can also keep surfaces free of human coronavirus for up to ninety days with one single application. This coating works by denaturing the virus’ proteins, effectively distorting them out of shape and attacking its protective fat layer.
In contrast, antimicrobial coatings utilise chemical agents or technology toxic to various microorganisms, particularly those that are pathogenic, including bacteria, viruses, and fungi. They also contain additives which can shield surfaces from mildew and odour-causing bacteria. Their active ingredients typically include zinc or silver. Since they offer a greater level of protection than antibacterial coatings, they are often used in hygiene critical environments, such as hospitals, schools, and commercial kitchens.
- Protection against microbes: Antimicrobial coatings protect surfaces from various microbes’ growth by making the surfaces’ environment unfavourable for their growth. This condition also helps prevent staining, bad odour, and surface degradation.
- Utilise fewer disinfectants: Antimicrobial coatings reduce the need to use disinfectants and harsh cleaning agents to deal with obstinate germs in public facilities, resulting in environmental impact reduction.
- Improve cleanliness and health: The use of antimicrobial coatings in settings with a high possibility of infections, such as hospital, school, and office, help counter the spread of diseases to a significant extent. They also promote cleanliness and health by reducing germs in high-volume touchpoints, such as switches, doorknobs, furniture and railings.
- Prolong object’s lifespan: Protection against microbes along with the maintenance that the coatings offer, including protection against odour, discoloration, and other wear and tear caused by microbial activity, help increase the object’s general lifespan.
- Cost-effective: Since antimicrobial coatings help prevent discolouration, leeching, staining, or other factors that would affect the object’s appearance, they help cut down on additional financial burden and labour required for the object’s upkeep or replacement, thereby lowering the overall maintenance costs.
- Add value to infrastructure: The use of antimicrobial coatings on surfaces holds a profound message that the establishment cares about the environment’s cleanliness and people’s safety, thereby adding value to the building and its overall infrastructure.
If necessary, remove any obstacles or items on the object’s surfaces to be treated and arrange the furniture or equipment for best access. They also need to discuss with the cleaning company about other necessary preparations.